Monday, December 19, 2011

Thoughts on tattoo.

'This is it, I'm getting a tattoo.'
Yes this always came up in my mind, but I have no idea what should I get for my tattoo, and which part of my body should I tattoo, how big should my tattoo be, is it okay with my parents, should I tattoo on a place where everyone can see.
Too many questions just bobbled up at once and after that, I gave up that thought.
I think tattoo should be something symbolic, or something that inspire you so you inked it on your body.
I know some people, they got themselves a tattoo when they were drunk, which could be the worst mistake that they've ever done. Unless it's a really awesome tattoo.
When we were in high school, I used to think getting a tattoo is really cool and always wanted to get it right after my graduation. Well, 3 years later, TODAY, I still don't have any. I don't want to rush things,
I really want something that can inspire me, something that one day when my grandchildren ask me what is that tattoo about and I can actually tell them a story.

I guess people just tend to neglect the fact that tattoo is forever, they just go into the tattoo parlor and got a tattoo on their arm, something like..a dragon, butterfly or a random pop star name that they were obsessed at the time. SERIOUSLY?

Found this girl who has stars all over half of her face, to be frank I have no idea why on earth she did that.. 

BUT it looks good on Kat von D.

Also found out this girl that inked Drake's name on her FOREHEAD. 



I didn't mean to offend anyone with tattoo here, I just write what I think. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment